Wednesday 31 October 2012

Lewis Carroll show!

This is something I wanted to bring you over the weekend but my scanner has been playing up again (I think it may have a disliking for me, everyone else insists it works fine!)
At the moment I am working on some stuff for a show a few of us are putting on in January. It's called "Curiouser and Curiouser"; An illustrative re-imagining of the life and works of Lewis Carroll. More details and stuff to follow soon!



One of the things we are organising is a window display to showcase everyones styles...
I'll keep the whole concept under my hat until a bit nearer the time but I will show you the Gryphon I've lino printed for it!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley! Think you'll really enjoy the show, there's some really lovely stuff going on! x

      Delete