- Twenty Something London Know More Art-finalist
- 3x3 Magazine, Issue 21, Student Show, merit award.
- Forty Hall, "Rainton", children's story for school/nursery education.
- "Curiouser and Curiouser" (An illustrative re-imagining of the life and works of Lewis Carroll), Drawn Chorus Collective exhibition, Curious Duke Gallery.
- "The Greatest show on earth" (An illustrative imagining of circuses, freak shows and fairs in literature), Drawn Chorus Collective exhibition, Gallery on the Corner.
- Holt Gallery, prints displayed and on sale.
- "Sancti Clandestini Undercover Saints", single image for book by Maggie Butt (Ward Wood Publishing 24 Oct 2012).
- Degree show with Middlesex University, Old Truman Brewery.
- "Haunts of the Poets", exhibtion, Poetry Cafe.
- "Impression of Cat Hill", single image for book (Pearls of Wisdom Press 2011)
- Guerrilla Dance/V and A lates, images for dance game, Victoria and Albert Museum.
- "Kingsgate" exhibition, E17.
- Meow magazine, series of lino prints.
- Puppets and layouts for Cat's Pyjamas Books.